COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Response
05/05/2020 Update: Shipping Times
Due to seasonally high demand, and precautionary measures being taken to minimize the risk of Coronavirus, please allow 2-3 business days to fulfill and ship your order. Thank you for your continued business, and your patience!
03/30/2020 Update: Shipping & Fulfillment
UPS is open for business and will continue daily deliveries except where constrained by government restrictions. However, until further notice, the UPS Service Guarantee has been suspended, which may affect typically guaranteed delivery times. Read more about how UPS is responding to the Coronavirus
Business, but not 'as usual'
Cable Bullet remains open for business with some adjustments to how we will operate for the next few weeks as we continue to monitor and comply with COVID-19 and directives from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the State of Indiana, and the federal government.
Providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees while also doing all we can to be a good business partner for our customers, suppliers, and communities remain our top priorities.
Details on how we are actively managing against COVID-19:
- Our offices will be closed to all outside visitors. Local customers may schedule an appointment to pick-up their product.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing all common areas in our office, including shipping stations and all shared areas.
- All workstations are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after every shift.
- Employees are using latex-free or disposable gloves whenever necessary.
- We require employees to continue to practice proper hygiene: washing their hands with soap often and following proper cough and sneeze hygiene.
- All warehouse and shipping employees feeling ill or displaying any symptoms of illness are being provided excused absences and asked to stay home until they are well.
- All office workers who can do so are working from home, including our project support staff.
Project Support & Sales Staff
Cable Bullet values our customers and their projects. All sales and project support staff will be working remotely taking your calls from 9 am to 5 pm (EST) Monday through Friday. Give us a call with any questions, quote requests, or to take your order.
There may be delays in shipping as a result of staffing or supply chain issues. If you are under strict time constraints and need expedited shipping, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can make arrangements.
Throughout the uncertainty ahead, we remain committed to being a resource for you.
Thank you for your continued support!