Important Updates to Our Shipping & Fulfillment Policies
Order Fulfillment Times
Due to seasonally high demand, and precautionary measures being taken to minimize the risk and spread of COVID-19, please allow 1-5 business days to fulfill and ship your order.
UPS Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air shipments will continue to be fulfilled within one business day, however, delivery times may vary as UPS has suspended their guarantees until further notice.
Shipping & Delivery Times
UPS is open for business and will continue daily deliveries except where constrained by government restrictions. However, until further notice, the UPS Service Guarantee has been suspended, which may affect typically guaranteed delivery times, even for expedited orders. Read more about how UPS is responding to the Coronavirus
Please note that UPS expedited shipping charges are non-refundable.
Open for Business
Cable Bullet remains open for business with some adjustments to how we will operate for the next few weeks as we continue to monitor and comply with COVID-19 and directives from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the State of Indiana, and the federal government.
Providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees while also doing all we can to be a good business partner for our customers, suppliers, and communities remain our top priorities.
Details on how we are actively managing against COVID-19:
- Offices will be closed to all outside visitors. Local customers may schedule an appointment to pick-up their product.
- Employees will use latex-free or disposable gloves whenever necessary.
- Employees asked to continue to practice proper hygiene: washing their hands with soap often and following proper cough and sneeze hygiene.
- All employees working on the premises feeling ill or displaying any symptoms of illness are being provided excused absences and asked to stay home until they are well.
- Office workers are spaced in offices to honor social distancing guidelines. Employees are required to wear a mask in situations where social distancing is not possible (i.e. meetings, visiting another employee's work station).
Thank you for your patience and continued support!