Buy now, pay later with Shop Pay
Split your purchase into 4 equal, interest-free payments.*
Check out with Shop Pay
Choose to pay in 4 installments
Get approval in real-time
If approved, your first payment will either be due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments will be automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks. And don't worry, you'll get an email reminder before each payment to keep you in the know!
Learn more about Shop Pay Installments through Affirm
- ◄How does Shop Pay Installments work?
- When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments—with 0% interest, no hidden or late fees, and no impact on your credit score.* In some instances, your first payment is due when you make your purchase; otherwise, your first payment is due 2 weeks after your purchase.
- ◄Is there a purchase limit?
- Yes. You have the option to pay for orders between $50 and $3,000 USD, including discounts, shipping and taxes, in 4 installments. The Shop Pay Installments option will not display on orders that exceed the $3,000 threshold.
- ◄Are Shop Pay Installments available for international shipments?
- No. To use Shop Pay Installments, your shipping address needs to be in the United States..
- ◄Will using Shop Pay Installments affect my credit score?
- No, if you choose to pay in installments through Shop Pay, there will be no impact to your credit score. For Shop Pay installments, Affirm will not report to credit bureaus.
- ◄Which payment methods are accepted through Shop Pay Installments?
- The installments option on Shop Pay is available with most debit and credit cards.
- ◄Are there any late fees?
- No, there are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment.
- ◄What if I have a refund?
- If we process a refund, the refunded amount will be returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days, and your balance will be updated. If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, it might not lower your next payment. Instead, you can expect fewer payments, a smaller final payment, or both. If your refund is more than your purchase balance, the difference will be returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days.
*Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and might not be available in all states. California residents: Affirm Loan Services, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight. Loans are made or arranged pursuant to California Financing Law license.