Beautiful & Built to Last
The perfect finishing touch for your modern railing project, stainless steel handrail is a guaranteed compliment-getter every time. With a slim profile and sleek design, it provides lasting beauty, even in harsh coastal environments. No need to worry about the structural integrity of your toprail! The high-quality T316 steel construction provides post support with minimal deflection under load. Pair with Venture series posts for a sleek, modern railing that elevates the look of your space.
All handrail is sold in 93” lengths and can be cut down on-site to fit your specific project layout. For a clean, continuous look, handrail sections piece together with internal, concealed splines. No external, bulky handrail connectors or covers!
- Slim, modern design that pairs beautifully with Venture series posts.
- Excellent top rail solution for projects in coastal environments.
- Meets IRC guidelines for handrail grip-size for use on stair runs.
- No bulky rail caps! Connect handrail pieces with splines for a clean, finished look.
- High-quality T316 stainless steel construction for maximum strength and structural support.
- Avoid costly oversize or freight delivery charges - 93” sticks are sized to meet UPS Ground specifications.
What tools & supplies will I need to install my handrail?
*Our recommended model is the Jet HBS-56MVS, variable speed, mitering bandsaw.
How much handrail do I need for my project?
To determine how much handrail you'll need, count the total linear inches of railing you have, divide by 93, and round up. This will provide you with a rough estimate of how many handrail pieces you'll need to order for your project.
Before Getting Started
Almost all handrail will require on-site customization. Installing stainless steel handrail is an advanced project requiring precise measuring, cutting, and metalworking skills. If you're not comfortable with your abilities in these areas, we recommend you consult a local contractor who can help complete your project. For detailed installation instructions and setup guides, see the Helpful Guides & Resources list on this page.
How to Install Stainless Steel Handrail on Venture Series Posts
Web Guide >
Setup Guide: Stainless Steel Handrail
Download PDF >
Stair Rail Design: Post Layout & Handrail Options
Download PDF >
||Recommended for interior & exterior (coastal or inland) projects
||Type 316 stainless steel
|Nominal Wall Thickness