Indoor Design, Outdoor Durability
Our Summit Series Stair Panels contain all the components you’ll need to install sleek rail with vertical cables on stairs. Posts sold separately as they will vary by project and layout. For runs longer than 7.5-feet, stair panels can be joined using Summit Series Stair Posts.
In order to meet IRC guidelines, post-mounted handrail will need to be used on stair runs longer than 7.5-feet.
Each Panel Includes:
- (2) Lengths of Rail (one top rail and one base rail)
- (28) Pre-cut & crimped stainless steel cables
- (56) Cable set screws
- (1) Stainless steel support bar
- (2) Support bar set screws
- (2) Support bar pins
- (4) Stair Rail Brackets
- (8) #8-32 x 1/2” Stainless Steel Star Drive Pan Head Machine Screws
- (8) 10-24 x ¾” Stainless Steel Socket Head Cap Screws
What tools & supplies will I need to install my posts?
- Summit Series Installation Kit
- Miter saw with non-ferrous aluminum cutting blade
- Right angle drill (recommended)
- Tape measure
- 1/2" Shims
- Canned Air
What else is required to complete my railing?
The following supplies are required for most installations, but quantities and specifics will vary by project. The items listed below are sold separately.
For detailed installation instructions and setup guides, see the Helpful Guides & Resources list on this page.
PLEASE NOTE: Aluminum posts and rail are NOT suitable for use in exterior coastal applications. Summit series railing is designed for inland exterior and interior projects. Exposure to salt will cause accelerated oxidation and galvanic corrosion between aluminum and stainless components.
Setup Guide: Summit Series Setup Guide
Download PDF >
||Recommended for interior & inland exterior projects
T6061 aluminum rails, 316 Stainless Steel cables
Flat Black Fine Texture, AR400 Jet Black Tex Architectural Grade Powder Coat
||7.5' per panel
||1/8" 7x7 stainless steel
||required every 48" (included)