A Bracket for Single-Post Rail Height Transitions
Use the post-side bracket on Signature series projects with stair railing height transitions. Instead of a costly 2-post layout, use a single post at the top of your stairs with this minimal, sleek bracket mounted to the side. The stainless finish and versatile design pair beautifully with aluminum handrail or any top rail with a flat underside. The post-side bracket can also be used to mount handrail between wood or sleeved columns and walls.
Built with T316 steel, this bracket requires minimal maintenance and is a solid, corrosion-resistant solution for interior and exterior projects.
- Mount level or angled handrail with the same, versatile bracket.
- Includes (6) mounting screws (4 for metal applications, 2 for wood) and (2) nylon washers for mounting to drywall.
- Stainless steel finish pairs beautifully with Signature series handrail or custom top rail.
- T316 corrosion-resistant steel for both indoor & outdoor railing.
- Clean, minimal design to enhance the look of your mounted handrail.
What tools & supplies will I need to install my brackets?
- Drill with 3/16" bit and 5/32" drill bit
- Screwdriver with #2 Phillips bit for sheet metal screws or a T20 Star Drive Power Bit for wood screws
- Mounting screws (included with bracket)
- Speed Square (optional)
- Clamps (optional)
- Level (optional)
Setup Guide: Post Side Handrail Bracket
Download PDF >
Included Hardware >
How to Clean & Maintain Stainless Steel Railing
Web Guide >
||Recommended for interior & exterior* projects
||Type 316 stainless steel